Terry Minchow-Proffitt served as a pastor and campus minister for 30 years in Utah, New Jersey, Maryland and, most recently, at Dayspring Baptist Church in Town and Country, MO. He resigned from pastoral ministry in 2009 to devote himself more fully to writing and providing spiritual direction. He is a graduate of Arkansas State University, Princeton Theological Seminary, and received certification in Spiritual Direction from the Haden Institute in 2011. His wife, Sandy, is a physician in Family Practice at Mercy. They have two grown children, Hannah and Zak.
- Church opened for meetings June 24, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School June 24, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 24, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings July 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 1, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 1, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 1, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCToday we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!We’d just like to wish a happy birthday to our pianist, Laura! We thank you for all that you do and we hope you have a blessed day!