- Sunday School April 12, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service April 12, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Sunday School April 19, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service April 19, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Sunday School April 26, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service April 26, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Birthday Sunday May 3, 2020 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCThe St. Diaper Bank sent this note to thank WGBC for its contributions during Diaper Need Awareness Week.Advent starts tomorrow.Happy Thanksgiving from WGBC!Trunk or Treat 2019Trunk or Treat 2019Thank you for all the volunteers who came out today and made our attendance in this year’s Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade a success!Today our members had a preparation day for tomorrow’s community Fourth of July Parade! Thanks to all who came out today to help and we can’t wait to see and serve the community tomorrow passing out water at the parade!
Category Archives: Events
Come join us at 9:15 a.m. on March 1, to celebrate our congregational members’ March birthdays with sweets, coffee, tea and fellowship. March birthdays include Hannah Davidson (March 8), Colton Bembower (March 8), Tameisha James (March 11), Anna Bembower (March … Continue reading
The Diaper Bank invites you to a Donor Appreciation Reception Feb. 13, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at 6141 Etzel Ave., St. Louis, MO 63133. Please, RSVP at http://bit.ly/rsvpdar.
Join us as we celebrate the December birthdays of our WGBC family at 9:15 a.m. on Dec. 1. December birthdays include 5 Becky Davidson, 9 Dean Stewart, 10 Ed Cenatiempo, 25 Chie Kinkade, and 27 Sam Davidson.
Members of the WGBC family gathered together to give thanks and to share fellowship on Sunday, Nov. 24. Part of the activities was to write on leaves what people were thankful for. Then the younger members of our community placed … Continue reading
Join us in Thanksgiving as we celebrate the many gifts that God provides. We will gather for dinner and fellowship on Sunday, Nov. 24, at 5 p.m. The church will provide the main course but asks it members to bring … Continue reading