- Church opened for meetings June 24, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School June 24, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 24, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings July 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 1, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 1, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 1, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCToday we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!We’d just like to wish a happy birthday to our pianist, Laura! We thank you for all that you do and we hope you have a blessed day!
Category Archives: Events
Come join us at 9:15 a.m. on June 3, to celebrate our congregational members’ June birthdays with sweets, coffee, tea and fellowship. June birthdays include Michael McRoy (June 1), Dylan Kemper (June 2), Jer’Mia Alberty (June 4), Laura Unterweger (June … Continue reading
Come join us at 9:15 a.m. on May 6, to celebrate our congregational members’ May birthdays with sweets, coffee, tea and fellowship. May birthdays include Halla Chinnici (May 23), Keillyn Johnson (May 23), Pat Clark (May 25), and Joe McRoy … Continue reading
Despite the rain, community members joined with the WGBC family to celebrate Easter with crafts, refreshments and an egg hunt. Thanks to Wyndy McRoy, Becky Davidson, Mark Davidson, Linda Taylor, Heather Arno, Jim Arno, Darrel Leroy, Dr. Terrell Carter, Aerin … Continue reading
WGBC family members gathered March 25, after service to celebrate the upcoming wedding of Lindsay Gill and Brian Tucker with a shower. The wedding will be April 28.
Join us as we remember the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on Friday, March 30, at 7 p.m. Rev. Terrell Carter will share God’s message.