- Zomi Church--Gospel Musical October 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday School October 20, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Sunday School October 27, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 27, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Trunk or Treat October 27, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Birthday Sunday November 3, 2019 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCThank you for all the volunteers who came out today and made our attendance in this year’s Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade a success!Today our members had a preparation day for tomorrow’s community Fourth of July Parade! Thanks to all who came out today to help and we can’t wait to see and serve the community tomorrow passing out water at the parade!Card making Night June 13After church fellowship
Category Archives: Messages
Please, click the arrow below to hear this week’s service.
Please, click on the button below to hear this week’s service.
June 29, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, You have often heard me say that WGBC is a congregation that can be described as individuals who enjoy having fun, fellowship and food. We are a congregation that host events for the community … Continue reading →
June 22, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, This morning our sermon text comes from Matthew 10:35-39. The disciples are challenged to break their old ties and accept the new ties that come in following Jesus. Just like the disciples, the believer is … Continue reading →
June 8, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, In the New Testament alone there are some 261 passages, which refer to the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is mentioned fifty-six times in the Gospels, fifty-seven times in the book of Acts, 112 times … Continue reading →