- Church opened for meetings June 24, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School June 24, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 24, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings July 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 1, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 1, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 1, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCToday we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!We’d just like to wish a happy birthday to our pianist, Laura! We thank you for all that you do and we hope you have a blessed day!
Category Archives: Messages
Please, click on the button below to hear this week’s service.
June 29, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, You have often heard me say that WGBC is a congregation that can be described as individuals who enjoy having fun, fellowship and food. We are a congregation that host events for the community … Continue reading →
June 22, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, This morning our sermon text comes from Matthew 10:35-39. The disciples are challenged to break their old ties and accept the new ties that come in following Jesus. Just like the disciples, the believer is … Continue reading →
June 8, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, In the New Testament alone there are some 261 passages, which refer to the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is mentioned fifty-six times in the Gospels, fifty-seven times in the book of Acts, 112 times … Continue reading →
Dear WGBC Family, Talking about mental illness can be a taboo subject in the church. People often shy away from what they don’t understand or deny that it even exists. Researchers in a study conducted by Baylor University found that … Continue reading →