- Church opened for meetings July 2, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 2, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 2, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 2, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 2, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings July 9, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Deacons Meeting July 9, 2017 at 8:45 am – 9:45 am
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC
Category Archives: Messages
Please, click on the button below to hear this week’s service.
June 29, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, You have often heard me say that WGBC is a congregation that can be described as individuals who enjoy having fun, fellowship and food. We are a congregation that host events for the community … Continue reading →
June 22, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, This morning our sermon text comes from Matthew 10:35-39. The disciples are challenged to break their old ties and accept the new ties that come in following Jesus. Just like the disciples, the believer is … Continue reading →
June 8, 2014 Dear WGBC Family, In the New Testament alone there are some 261 passages, which refer to the Holy Spirit. The Spirit is mentioned fifty-six times in the Gospels, fifty-seven times in the book of Acts, 112 times … Continue reading →
Dear WGBC Family, Talking about mental illness can be a taboo subject in the church. People often shy away from what they don’t understand or deny that it even exists. Researchers in a study conducted by Baylor University found that … Continue reading →