- Church opened for meetings July 2, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 2, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 2, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 2, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 2, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings July 9, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Deacons Meeting July 9, 2017 at 8:45 am – 9:45 am
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC
Category Archives: Youth
Eighteen youths and friends attended the 1820 “Around the World” lockin, on July 16. The events were created and orchestrated by Anna Bembower, who with the aid of Dan Bembower, Wyndy McRoy, Kim Davidson, Becky Davidson, Barbara Jones and Ashley … Continue reading
The Youth have embraced the principle of Matt. 18:20, as its members prepare to revamp the Youth room to make its space more usable for their diverse activities and to be more technologically friendly.
Members of the 18:20 youth group celebrated Easter and their individuality by decorating cup cakes and examining pennies for similarities and differences. Everyone one is different; everyone has value.