- Church opened for meetings June 24, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School June 24, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 24, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings July 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 1, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 1, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 1, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCToday we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!We’d just like to wish a happy birthday to our pianist, Laura! We thank you for all that you do and we hope you have a blessed day!
Category Archives: Youth
Eighteen youths and friends attended the 1820 “Around the World” lockin, on July 16. The events were created and orchestrated by Anna Bembower, who with the aid of Dan Bembower, Wyndy McRoy, Kim Davidson, Becky Davidson, Barbara Jones and Ashley … Continue reading
The Youth have embraced the principle of Matt. 18:20, as its members prepare to revamp the Youth room to make its space more usable for their diverse activities and to be more technologically friendly.
Members of the 18:20 youth group celebrated Easter and their individuality by decorating cup cakes and examining pennies for similarities and differences. Everyone one is different; everyone has value.