- Church opened for meetings February 24, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School February 24, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service February 24, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings March 3, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday March 3, 2019 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School March 3, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service March 3, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC
Category Archives: Youth
Eighteen youths and friends attended the 1820 “Around the World” lockin, on July 16. The events were created and orchestrated by Anna Bembower, who with the aid of Dan Bembower, Wyndy McRoy, Kim Davidson, Becky Davidson, Barbara Jones and Ashley … Continue reading
The Youth have embraced the principle of Matt. 18:20, as its members prepare to revamp the Youth room to make its space more usable for their diverse activities and to be more technologically friendly.
Members of the 18:20 youth group celebrated Easter and their individuality by decorating cup cakes and examining pennies for similarities and differences. Everyone one is different; everyone has value.