- Diaper Bank Volunteer Event June 22, 2019 at 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm 6141 Etzel Ave, St. Louis, MO 63133, USA
- Sunday School June 23, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 23, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Sunday School June 30, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 30, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Fourth of July Parade in Webster July 4, 2019
- Birthday Sunday July 7, 2019 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC
Category Archives: Messages
Dear WGBC Family, Talking about mental illness can be a taboo subject in the church. People often shy away from what they don’t understand or deny that it even exists. Researchers in a study conducted by Baylor University found that … Continue reading →
“2013” To all the Beautiful people at WGBC, A note of many “Thanks” and much “Appreciation” for all the planning and hard work you did to make “The Century” Celebration for us so very Special, Enjoyable and Memorable. It was … Continue reading →
Dr. Carter’s new article for EthicsDaily.com”3 Suggestions for Racial Reconciliation in Your Church”
Read Dr. Carter’s latest article posted in EthicsDaily.com at http://ethicsdaily.com/3-suggestions-for-racial-reconciliation-in-your-church-cms-20863%20.
June 11, 2013 It was so wonderful to be back at Webster Groves Baptist Church after so many years. I was glad I could visit with friends from long ago. The Saturday dinner was delicious, and the Sunday worship spoke … Continue reading →
Unity with a Purpose What is the mission of the Church? Let’s take a look at John 17:20-23. Listen to Christ’s prayer for his believers. Listen to Christ’s prayer for us. 20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray … Continue reading →