- Sunday School August 25, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service August 25, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Birthday Sunday September 1, 2019 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School September 1, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service September 1, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Sunday School September 8, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service September 8, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCThank you for all the volunteers who came out today and made our attendance in this year’s Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade a success!Today our members had a preparation day for tomorrow’s community Fourth of July Parade! Thanks to all who came out today to help and we can’t wait to see and serve the community tomorrow passing out water at the parade!Card making Night June 13After church fellowship2019 Easter egg hunt
July birthdays include Anthony James (July 2), Dominique Sullivan-Alberty (July 2) , Malik Carter (July 13), Barbara Jones (July 18), Jill Edwards (July 20), Linda Taylor (July 20), Christine Bunch (July 26), and Doris Ellstrom (July 28).
Susan Heidorn guided folks through creative expressions of thanks and celebration on a night of cardmaking June 13, in the parlor.
WGBC and Churchouse will serve the community together on Saturday, June 22, from 12:30-2:30 pm.
We will volunteer at the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank at 6141 Etzel Avenue.
Volunteer activities may include diaper wrapping, writing of love notes, and/or putting together shelving. The St. Louis Area Diaper Bank Volunteer activities are best handled by children from grade three to adults.
If you have a younger child that might be interested, please check in with Wyndy McRoy and we can discuss the options.
Churchouse would like to invite Webster Groves Baptist Church to a card making event next week–just in time for Father’s Day. It will be held in the church’s middle area between the sanctuary and basketball court on Thursday, June 13, from 6-8 p.m.
Susan Heidorn came up with this fun idea and will be happily coordinating and sharing her supply for everyone to make up to five homemade cards. It will range from Father’s Day to Get Well to Birthdays to Thank You cards. These are great to have on hand for your friends, family, and acquaintances; the handmade touches are so thoughtful. All are welcome–even the guys and children–to this event!