- Church opened for meetings December 23, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Christmas Brunch December 23, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Worship Service December 23, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Christmas Eve Service December 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 30, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 30, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 30, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC
Members of the WGBC family gathered to give thanks and enjoy one another’s company as they ate an early Thanksgiving dinner at 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18.
On each table were leaves upon which folks wrote the things they were thankful for. Then they attached the leaves to a Thanksgiving tree in the gym.
Also people spent time working on a blanket for Project Linus and coloring pages to send to nursing homes and hospitals to add cheer to those environments.
Audio: Rev. Terrell Carter shares God’s message ‘I Expect You to Remember There’s Enough for You and Your Neighbor
Activities will include board games, family-friendly movies, video games and basketball.
Also snacks and drinks will be provided.
December’s Family Game Night will be on Dec. 8, and will be a holiday celebration.
We will gather for dinner and fellowship on Sunday, Nov. 18, at 5 p.m. The church will provide the main course but asks it members to bring pot luck sides and desserts. Please, if you can, contact Christine to let her know what you plan to bring so that she may help fill gaps.
We’ve invited folks from Webster University to join us.