The candles of the Advent Wreath remind of that God is coming to us. He came in the past at Bethlehem. He comes to us today in the situations of life. He will come to us in the future. God comes to us. The wreath reminds us of that truth. We accent the candles with Hope, Peace, Joy and Love. A new candle is lighted each Sunday. The center Christ candle will be lighted on Christmas Eve.
Easter Egg HuntJoin us for some holiday fun!March 31st, 201812 days to go.
- Church opened for meetings March 25, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School March 25, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service March 25, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Maundy Thursday March 29, 2018
- Good Friday March 30, 2018
- Easter Egg Roll March 31, 2018 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings April 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC