Dean Stewart began at WGBC as an interim pastor on July 1, 2003. Stewart is a graduate of Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO, and Southwestern Seminary, Ft. Worth, TX. On February 29, 2004, the church installed Stewart as Pastor. Dean and his wife Gail have lived in the St. Louis area since 1986. They are the proud parents of three sons and six grandchildren. The two recent additions are the 4-year-old granddaughters adopted by our son and family in South Carolina.
Easter Egg HuntJoin us for some holiday fun!March 31st, 201812 days to go.
- Church opened for meetings March 25, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School March 25, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service March 25, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Maundy Thursday March 29, 2018
- Good Friday March 30, 2018
- Easter Egg Roll March 31, 2018 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings April 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC