Dean Stewart began at WGBC as an interim pastor on July 1, 2003. Stewart is a graduate of Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO, and Southwestern Seminary, Ft. Worth, TX. On February 29, 2004, the church installed Stewart as Pastor. Dean and his wife Gail have lived in the St. Louis area since 1986. They are the proud parents of three sons and six grandchildren. The two recent additions are the 4-year-old granddaughters adopted by our son and family in South Carolina.
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC