Dean Stewart began at WGBC as an interim pastor on July 1, 2003. Stewart is a graduate of Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO, and Southwestern Seminary, Ft. Worth, TX. On February 29, 2004, the church installed Stewart as Pastor. Dean and his wife Gail have lived in the St. Louis area since 1986. They are the proud parents of three sons and six grandchildren. The two recent additions are the 4-year-old granddaughters adopted by our son and family in South Carolina.
- Church opened for meetings July 29, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School July 29, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 29, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings August 5, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday August 5, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School August 5, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service August 5, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCWe managed to give away all our water, beads and candy! Overall, a pretty successful Parade!Webster Groves Baptist is ready to march in the Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade! Get ready for water, beads, and candy coming your way!We have our youth cooking lunch today for our older members! Doing some grilling today!We’d like to wish a happy birthday to one of our deacons, Donald Johnson! We hope you have a lovely and blessed day!Today WGBC is doing a throwback to our last time passing out water in Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade. This photo was taken by Aerin Johnson, church member and our communication intern, while she was labeling bottles! #tbt #throwbackthursday “but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:14Thank you to Rev. Richard Ashley for joining us and preaching the word of God!Today we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!