- Come to the Party. We celebrate birthdays on the first Sunday morning of the month at 9:15 a.m. Coffee, milk and pastries are available for a donation. September birthdays include: 6 Gail Stewart, 7 Alice Flint, 16 Sophie Lockard, 21 Lindsay Gill, 24 Jackie Hertzler, 27 Pepi Knue, 28 Elbert Bell.
- Jennifer Harris Dault is preaching the Word of God on Labor Day Sunday morning, September 4. Jennifer is a part of the next generation of Preachers of the Word of God. We welcome this young lady to the pulpit of WGBC.
- Church Council meets at the 6:00 p.m. hour on September 7. We encourage the leaders of the committees of WGBC to submit written reports of the past activity and the future plan concerning their responsibility.
- Joy Class meets on Saturday afternoon, 2 p.m., September 10, in the Parlor of the church. These beautiful ladies are faithful in their commitment to the Lord God. They study the Word of God together on Sunday mornings and they reach out with mission opportunities to the community through the week.
- 9/11 has become synonymous with the terrorists attack on the World Trade Center in New York City in 2001. The tenth anniversary occurs on a Sunday. We remember the tragic loss of life and our resolve to stand for the freedom of all peoples on that day.
- The Quarterly Business Meetings at WGBC occur on September, November, March and June. Business meeting is when WGBC receives the past quarterly reports and also the anticipated quarterly projections from the members of the Church Council. We also receive motions from the floor that can be directed to the various units of the Church Council for consideration. We meet in September on Wednesday, Sp 7, at 6:00 p.m.
- Lunch Bunch is a gathering of friendly folk who enjoy going out together to dine at a local establishment. The next Lunch Bunch is Thursday, September 15. We begin at the Church parking lot at 11:00 a.m. and then drive together to the dining experience.
- The Bosnian Food Pantry is scheduled for Saturday morning September 17. The Missions Committee under the leadership of Chairman Russell Cawthon leads this ministry of our church. Contact Russell for ways to participate in this on-going food ministry.
- Missions Meal occurs on Wednesday evening, 5:30 p.m., September 21. It is a carry-in meal followed by a program led by the Missions Committee. We conclude by 7:00 p.m.
- Church opened for meetings July 29, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School July 29, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 29, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings August 5, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday August 5, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School August 5, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service August 5, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCWe managed to give away all our water, beads and candy! Overall, a pretty successful Parade!Webster Groves Baptist is ready to march in the Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade! Get ready for water, beads, and candy coming your way!We have our youth cooking lunch today for our older members! Doing some grilling today!We’d like to wish a happy birthday to one of our deacons, Donald Johnson! We hope you have a lovely and blessed day!Today WGBC is doing a throwback to our last time passing out water in Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade. This photo was taken by Aerin Johnson, church member and our communication intern, while she was labeling bottles! #tbt #throwbackthursday “but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:14Thank you to Rev. Richard Ashley for joining us and preaching the word of God!Today we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!