Brenda Lisenby works with Angel House Rehabilitation & Education Center in Guangxi Province along China’s southern border. Angel House is one of the few schools in the country designed specifically to serve children with cerebral palsy. “We definitely work among a marginalized segment of society,” Lisenby said. “This work gives me an opportunity to impact whole families, and even the community at large, as Chinese society learns how to affirm and welcome special needs individuals into their society. I am amazed at how God works.”
Brenda will be at WGBC on Sunday morning, May 6. A greet-and-eat noon luncheon will highlight Brenda’s time with WGBC. Bring a salad; the Missions Committee will provide sandwiches.
- Church opened for meetings December 23, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Christmas Brunch December 23, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Worship Service December 23, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Christmas Eve Service December 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 30, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 30, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 30, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC