Picnic on the Grounds. May 27 celebrates Pentecost. God has come to God’s people and filled them with His abiding eternal presence. We celebrate with a Picnic on the Grounds. The color is red symbolizing the flames of fire atop the disciples’ heads when the Spirit of God descended upon the church. At noon on Pentecost, we will share our picnic lunches around tables beneath and around the drive-through entry. The church will provide the drinks and the service. Bring a picnic lunch for sharing. And consider bringing “RED” food: red jello, cherry pie, red velvet cake, red icing on cookies, etc.
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC