Picnic on the Grounds. May 27 celebrates Pentecost. God has come to God’s people and filled them with His abiding eternal presence. We celebrate with a Picnic on the Grounds. The color is red symbolizing the flames of fire atop the disciples’ heads when the Spirit of God descended upon the church. At noon on Pentecost, we will share our picnic lunches around tables beneath and around the drive-through entry. The church will provide the drinks and the service. Bring a picnic lunch for sharing. And consider bringing “RED” food: red jello, cherry pie, red velvet cake, red icing on cookies, etc.
- Church opened for meetings December 23, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Christmas Brunch December 23, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Worship Service December 23, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Christmas Eve Service December 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 30, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 30, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 30, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC