Picnic on the Grounds. May 27 celebrates Pentecost. God has come to God’s people and filled them with His abiding eternal presence. We celebrate with a Picnic on the Grounds. The color is red symbolizing the flames of fire atop the disciples’ heads when the Spirit of God descended upon the church. At noon on Pentecost, we will share our picnic lunches around tables beneath and around the drive-through entry. The church will provide the drinks and the service. Bring a picnic lunch for sharing. And consider bringing “RED” food: red jello, cherry pie, red velvet cake, red icing on cookies, etc.
- Church opened for meetings July 2, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 2, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 2, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 2, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 2, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings July 9, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Deacons Meeting July 9, 2017 at 8:45 am – 9:45 am
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC