A Centennial Committee is preparing WGBC for our one hundredth anniversary in 2013. It seems the more the committee does, the more they discover what needs to be done. The June, 2013, festivity will be a Saturday evening Banquet Celebration followed by a Sunday morning Worship Celebration. Our history is being brought up to date. A database of folks who have been a part of WGBC through the years is being assembled. Lists are being compiled: people ordained, ministry-staff who served, weddings that occurred. The more we gather, the more we realize we don’t have. If you have “historical data” of the life & times of WGBC, we would love to have your information.
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC