We begin at 6:30 p.m. on the Friday evening of October 19. We play table games and we talk and we munch on refreshments. Some only talk and eat; some do all three. It doesn’t matter; we want you to feel welcome to join us on Games Night. Speak to Ken Clark for details.
- Church opened for meetings October 28, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School October 28, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 28, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings November 4, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday November 4, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School November 4, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service November 4, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCRev. Keith Minor shares God’s message “Passionate Preaching and Inappropriate Sleeping.”Dr. Terrell Carter explains the rite of baptism in preparation for Carol Brammer’s during the Sept. 30, 2018 worship service. We welcome her to the WGBC family.@stldiaperbank’s celebration of Diaper Need Awareness Week begins this week! Tens of Thousands of St. Louis families are counting on YOU for the diapers they need to keep their little ones clean and dry. WGBC will be collecting.Did you know that moms who don’t have enough diapers to keep their kiddos clean and dry are THREE TIMES more likely to experience depression and anxiety than moms who do? Webster Groves Baptist Church and other organizations are collecting diapers and monetary donations for the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank Sept. 8-23, because we believe that all babies deserve dry diapers. If you wish to donate diapers, size 5, size 6 and pull-ups are always needed. Kiddos whose families can’t afford diapers miss out on a lot of the snuggles and cuddles required for their healthy social & emotional development. This year, the @stldiaperbank will provide 1.5M diapers to ensure that 35,000 little ones are clean and happy and much more fun to be around. #diaperneed #diaperon #dnawstl18 #dnaw18Go to wgbaptist.com to hear part one of Dr. Terrell Carter’s “What Does it Mean to Bevin Relationship with God” series.Webster Groves Baptist Church invites everyone to its monthly Saturday Family Night with will begin Sept. 8, from 6-8 p.m. After that it will be the first Saturday of each Month. Activities will include board games, family-friendly movies, video games and basketball. Also snacks and drinks will be provided.We managed to give away all our water, beads and candy! Overall, a pretty successful Parade!Webster Groves Baptist is ready to march in the Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade! Get ready for water, beads, and candy coming your way!We have our youth cooking lunch today for our older members! Doing some grilling today!