Dear Members and Friends of WGBC:
Thank you for the opportunity that you gave me to serve as your pastor. I will cherish it as a significant portion of my ministry career. During my exit-Sunday, I was overwhelmed with your gracious response. Thank you for the generous gifts to the Bed & Breakfast for Gail and me; the gift certificates for food and books, the generous gift in my name to the the Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty. Many of you wrote kind words and said kind things all of this is appreciated. And the reception was great; you excel in celebrating high occasions.
R. DEAN STEWART
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC