The “Alberty” quartet accompanied on piano Dominique Sullivan-Alberty on piano makes a joyful noise with “How Great is Our God” at the Nov. 10, service.
- Church opened for meetings November 18, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School November 18, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service November 18, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch November 18, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Dinner November 18, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings November 25, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School November 25, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCThe church family collected items for family food baskets for Webster Rock Hill Ministries to distribute for Thanksgiving.Trunk or Treat 2018Trunk or Treat 2018Rev. Keith Minor shares God’s message “Passionate Preaching and Inappropriate Sleeping.”Dr. Terrell Carter explains the rite of baptism in preparation for Carol Brammer’s during the Sept. 30, 2018 worship service. We welcome her to the WGBC family.@stldiaperbank’s celebration of Diaper Need Awareness Week begins this week! Tens of Thousands of St. Louis families are counting on YOU for the diapers they need to keep their little ones clean and dry. WGBC will be collecting.Did you know that moms who don’t have enough diapers to keep their kiddos clean and dry are THREE TIMES more likely to experience depression and anxiety than moms who do? Webster Groves Baptist Church and other organizations are collecting diapers and monetary donations for the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank Sept. 8-23, because we believe that all babies deserve dry diapers. If you wish to donate diapers, size 5, size 6 and pull-ups are always needed. Kiddos whose families can’t afford diapers miss out on a lot of the snuggles and cuddles required for their healthy social & emotional development. This year, the @stldiaperbank will provide 1.5M diapers to ensure that 35,000 little ones are clean and happy and much more fun to be around. #diaperneed #diaperon #dnawstl18 #dnaw18Go to wgbaptist.com to hear part one of Dr. Terrell Carter’s “What Does it Mean to Bevin Relationship with God” series.Webster Groves Baptist Church invites everyone to its monthly Saturday Family Night with will begin Sept. 8, from 6-8 p.m. After that it will be the first Saturday of each Month. Activities will include board games, family-friendly movies, video games and basketball. Also snacks and drinks will be provided.