Please, click the arrow below to hear this week’s service. “The Greek verb hypsoun (which is used in this passage) means both“exalted” and (more literally) “lifted up.” The typical image you would get from a verse like John 12:32 of someone being lifted up in exaltation would be like what you often see at a baseball game after a pitcher throws the final pitch in what proves to be a no-hitter game. His teammates swarm the pitcher’s mound, lift the jubilant man to their collective shoulders, and so exalt his achievement as they carry him off the field. Jesus, of course, has a rather different idea as to what kind of “lifting up” will lead to his exaltation.”~ Rev. Scott Hoezee
- Church opened for meetings May 27, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School May 27, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service May 27, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings June 3, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday June 3, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School June 3, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service June 3, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC