Please, click the arrow below to hear this week’s service. “The Greek verb hypsoun (which is used in this passage) means both“exalted” and (more literally) “lifted up.” The typical image you would get from a verse like John 12:32 of someone being lifted up in exaltation would be like what you often see at a baseball game after a pitcher throws the final pitch in what proves to be a no-hitter game. His teammates swarm the pitcher’s mound, lift the jubilant man to their collective shoulders, and so exalt his achievement as they carry him off the field. Jesus, of course, has a rather different idea as to what kind of “lifting up” will lead to his exaltation.”~ Rev. Scott Hoezee
- Church opened for meetings February 24, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School February 24, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service February 24, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings March 3, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday March 3, 2019 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School March 3, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service March 3, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC