Please, click the arrow below to hear this week’s service. “The Greek verb hypsoun (which is used in this passage) means both“exalted” and (more literally) “lifted up.” The typical image you would get from a verse like John 12:32 of someone being lifted up in exaltation would be like what you often see at a baseball game after a pitcher throws the final pitch in what proves to be a no-hitter game. His teammates swarm the pitcher’s mound, lift the jubilant man to their collective shoulders, and so exalt his achievement as they carry him off the field. Jesus, of course, has a rather different idea as to what kind of “lifting up” will lead to his exaltation.”~ Rev. Scott Hoezee
- Do waitlist for 54th street grill January 26, 2020 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Sunday School January 26, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service January 26, 2020 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Business Meeting January 26, 2020 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Watch boys at 6:30 January 28, 2020 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Birthday Sunday February 2, 2020 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School February 2, 2020 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCThe St. Diaper Bank sent this note to thank WGBC for its contributions during Diaper Need Awareness Week.Advent starts tomorrow.Happy Thanksgiving from WGBC!Trunk or Treat 2019Trunk or Treat 2019Thank you for all the volunteers who came out today and made our attendance in this year’s Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade a success!Today our members had a preparation day for tomorrow’s community Fourth of July Parade! Thanks to all who came out today to help and we can’t wait to see and serve the community tomorrow passing out water at the parade!