Please, click the arrow below to hear this week’s service. “The Greek verb hypsoun (which is used in this passage) means both“exalted” and (more literally) “lifted up.” The typical image you would get from a verse like John 12:32 of someone being lifted up in exaltation would be like what you often see at a baseball game after a pitcher throws the final pitch in what proves to be a no-hitter game. His teammates swarm the pitcher’s mound, lift the jubilant man to their collective shoulders, and so exalt his achievement as they carry him off the field. Jesus, of course, has a rather different idea as to what kind of “lifting up” will lead to his exaltation.”~ Rev. Scott Hoezee
- Zomi Church--Gospel Musical October 19, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday School October 20, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Sunday School October 27, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 27, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Trunk or Treat October 27, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Birthday Sunday November 3, 2019 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCThank you for all the volunteers who came out today and made our attendance in this year’s Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade a success!Today our members had a preparation day for tomorrow’s community Fourth of July Parade! Thanks to all who came out today to help and we can’t wait to see and serve the community tomorrow passing out water at the parade!Card making Night June 13After church fellowship