- Church opened for meetings July 29, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School July 29, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 29, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Church opened for meetings August 5, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday August 5, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School August 5, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service August 5, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCWe managed to give away all our water, beads and candy! Overall, a pretty successful Parade!Webster Groves Baptist is ready to march in the Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade! Get ready for water, beads, and candy coming your way!We have our youth cooking lunch today for our older members! Doing some grilling today!We’d like to wish a happy birthday to one of our deacons, Donald Johnson! We hope you have a lovely and blessed day!Today WGBC is doing a throwback to our last time passing out water in Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade. This photo was taken by Aerin Johnson, church member and our communication intern, while she was labeling bottles! #tbt #throwbackthursday “but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:14Thank you to Rev. Richard Ashley for joining us and preaching the word of God!Today we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
Join us in Thanksgiving as we celebrate the many gifts that God provides. We will gather for dinner and fellowship on Sunday, Nov. 19, at 5 p.m. The church will provide the main course but asks it members to bring … Continue reading
About 50 gathered to give thanks and celebrate God’s gifts and one another’s company on Nov. 22, at 5 p.m.
Help feed the hungry. Put together a basket of food to be shared. Bring baskets to the church and leave with any Missions Commitee person. canned corn, greanbeans, yams, fruit potatoes, instant or fresh stuffing mix cake mix and frosting meat