On the eve of All Saints Day, 1517, a monk named Martin Luther nailed 95 theses (or points of discussion) on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany. Humanity is put right with God by God’s grace alone. It is not by the fantastic rituals of human penitance but “by grace alone.” This action of Luther was a continuing movement of men and women reading the Bible and understanding that humanity gets right with God by trusting God and God’s grace for salvation.
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC