On the eve of All Saints Day, 1517, a monk named Martin Luther nailed 95 theses (or points of discussion) on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany. Humanity is put right with God by God’s grace alone. It is not by the fantastic rituals of human penitance but “by grace alone.” This action of Luther was a continuing movement of men and women reading the Bible and understanding that humanity gets right with God by trusting God and God’s grace for salvation.
- Confluence Tower - Youth -- To be Confirmed September 30, 2017
- Church opened for meetings October 1, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday October 1, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School October 1, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 1, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth NIght October 1, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Corn Maze - October 7th - Columbia Youth October 7, 2017
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC