We baptize individuals who have made a commitment to God. They have turned from a commitment to self and have chosen to live in service and obedience to God. Baptism is an outward picture to the church as to what has happened within the inner spirit of the person. To immerse one under water is symbolic of death and burial to an old way of life. To come forth from the water is symbolic of the new way of life discovered in the Lord God. Our next baptism at WGBC is on the first Sunday of November, 2010.
- Church opened for meetings January 20, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School January 20, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service January 20, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch January 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- MLK March from City Hall January 20, 2019 at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- MLK Community Celebration Steger January 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings January 27, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC