We baptize individuals who have made a commitment to God. They have turned from a commitment to self and have chosen to live in service and obedience to God. Baptism is an outward picture to the church as to what has happened within the inner spirit of the person. To immerse one under water is symbolic of death and burial to an old way of life. To come forth from the water is symbolic of the new way of life discovered in the Lord God. Our next baptism at WGBC is on the first Sunday of November, 2010.
Easter Egg HuntJoin us for some holiday fun!March 31st, 201812 days to go.
- Church opened for meetings March 25, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School March 25, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service March 25, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Maundy Thursday March 29, 2018
- Good Friday March 30, 2018
- Easter Egg Roll March 31, 2018 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings April 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC