We baptize individuals who have made a commitment to God. They have turned from a commitment to self and have chosen to live in service and obedience to God. Baptism is an outward picture to the church as to what has happened within the inner spirit of the person. To immerse one under water is symbolic of death and burial to an old way of life. To come forth from the water is symbolic of the new way of life discovered in the Lord God. Our next baptism at WGBC is on the first Sunday of November, 2010.
- Church opened for meetings July 2, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 2, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 2, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 2, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 2, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings July 9, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Deacons Meeting July 9, 2017 at 8:45 am – 9:45 am
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC