Aerin Johnson is a child of God. The daughter of Donald and Barbara, Aerin repented of sin and committed herself to the Lord God. She witnesses to this new life in God with baptism on Sunday, November 7. Baptism is a symbol that displays what has happened within the believer’s heart. When Aerin is dipped beneath the baptismal waters, it is a picture of Aerin’s death and burial to the old way of life. And the rising out of the waters is a picture of Aerin’s new life in Jesus Christ. We invite you to witness this message of Aerin’s new life on Sunday, November 7.
- Church opened for meetings July 2, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday July 2, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School July 2, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 2, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 2, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings July 9, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Deacons Meeting July 9, 2017 at 8:45 am – 9:45 am
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC