Aerin Johnson is a child of God. The daughter of Donald and Barbara, Aerin repented of sin and committed herself to the Lord God. She witnesses to this new life in God with baptism on Sunday, November 7. Baptism is a symbol that displays what has happened within the believer’s heart. When Aerin is dipped beneath the baptismal waters, it is a picture of Aerin’s death and burial to the old way of life. And the rising out of the waters is a picture of Aerin’s new life in Jesus Christ. We invite you to witness this message of Aerin’s new life on Sunday, November 7.
- Sunday School January 20, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service January 20, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch January 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- MLK March from City Hall January 20, 2019 at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- MLK Community Celebration Steger January 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings January 27, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School January 27, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC