Aerin Johnson is a child of God. The daughter of Donald and Barbara, Aerin repented of sin and committed herself to the Lord God. She witnesses to this new life in God with baptism on Sunday, November 7. Baptism is a symbol that displays what has happened within the believer’s heart. When Aerin is dipped beneath the baptismal waters, it is a picture of Aerin’s death and burial to the old way of life. And the rising out of the waters is a picture of Aerin’s new life in Jesus Christ. We invite you to witness this message of Aerin’s new life on Sunday, November 7.
Easter Egg HuntJoin us for some holiday fun!March 31st, 20189 days to go.
- Church opened for meetings March 25, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School March 25, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service March 25, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Maundy Thursday March 29, 2018
- Good Friday March 30, 2018
- Easter Egg Roll March 31, 2018 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings April 1, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC