Aerin Johnson is a child of God. The daughter of Donald and Barbara, Aerin repented of sin and committed herself to the Lord God. She witnesses to this new life in God with baptism on Sunday, November 7. Baptism is a symbol that displays what has happened within the believer’s heart. When Aerin is dipped beneath the baptismal waters, it is a picture of Aerin’s death and burial to the old way of life. And the rising out of the waters is a picture of Aerin’s new life in Jesus Christ. We invite you to witness this message of Aerin’s new life on Sunday, November 7.
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC