We remember Verna Clark. Verna was the mother of Ken Clark and a beloved member of WGBC. In recent years, before she moved to the nursing home in Farmington, Verna lived in the home of Ken and Pat Clark in Kirkwood. Verna died late in the afternoon of October 31, 2010. Because of health issues, Verna could no longer speak aloud but we remember the smile that would fill her face.
- Confluence Tower - Youth -- To be Confirmed September 30, 2017
- Church opened for meetings October 1, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday October 1, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School October 1, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service October 1, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth NIght October 1, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Corn Maze - October 7th - Columbia Youth October 7, 2017
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC