We remember Verna Clark. Verna was the mother of Ken Clark and a beloved member of WGBC. In recent years, before she moved to the nursing home in Farmington, Verna lived in the home of Ken and Pat Clark in Kirkwood. Verna died late in the afternoon of October 31, 2010. Because of health issues, Verna could no longer speak aloud but we remember the smile that would fill her face.
- Sunday School January 20, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service January 20, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch January 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- MLK March from City Hall January 20, 2019 at 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- MLK Community Celebration Steger January 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings January 27, 2019 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School January 27, 2019 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC