We remember Verna Clark. Verna was the mother of Ken Clark and a beloved member of WGBC. In recent years, before she moved to the nursing home in Farmington, Verna lived in the home of Ken and Pat Clark in Kirkwood. Verna died late in the afternoon of October 31, 2010. Because of health issues, Verna could no longer speak aloud but we remember the smile that would fill her face.
- Youth Holiday Party - - Anna and Dan's House December 16, 2017
- Church opened for meetings December 17, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 17, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 17, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch December 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Worship Service December 24, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC