At WGBC, we have been hearing sermons based on Romans 9-11 recently. It is a three sermon series that ends on November 14. The people called Israel were chosen to be the lead-people in sharing the message of God to all humanity. But the Jews rejected the God revealed in the Christ. Because of their rejection, God then rejected them. But, a remnant has been secured. God has not given up on the Jews (or the Gentiles). Not all, but some of both the Jews and the Gentiles will be saved. Salvation has always been free, but salvation must be received.
- Church opened for meetings July 30, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School July 30, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 30, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 30, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings August 6, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday August 6, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School August 6, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC