At WGBC, we have been hearing sermons based on Romans 9-11 recently. It is a three sermon series that ends on November 14. The people called Israel were chosen to be the lead-people in sharing the message of God to all humanity. But the Jews rejected the God revealed in the Christ. Because of their rejection, God then rejected them. But, a remnant has been secured. God has not given up on the Jews (or the Gentiles). Not all, but some of both the Jews and the Gentiles will be saved. Salvation has always been free, but salvation must be received.
- NAMI April 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Church opened for meetings April 29, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School April 29, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service April 29, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- NAMI May 2, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Church opened for meetings May 6, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday May 6, 2018 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC