Our annual picnic is Sunday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. on the last Sunday of May. We will meet on the lovely setting of Jack and Becky’s backyard. Church will provide plates, cups, plastic ware and napkins; Reams will provide cold soda and water. Please bring your lawn chairs; a grill will be available if you want to cook meat.
- Church opened for meetings August 19, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School August 19, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service August 19, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Lunch August 19, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings August 26, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School August 26, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service August 26, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBCWe managed to give away all our water, beads and candy! Overall, a pretty successful Parade!Webster Groves Baptist is ready to march in the Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade! Get ready for water, beads, and candy coming your way!We have our youth cooking lunch today for our older members! Doing some grilling today!We’d like to wish a happy birthday to one of our deacons, Donald Johnson! We hope you have a lovely and blessed day!Today WGBC is doing a throwback to our last time passing out water in Webster Community Days Fourth of July Parade. This photo was taken by Aerin Johnson, church member and our communication intern, while she was labeling bottles! #tbt #throwbackthursday “but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” John 4:14Thank you to Rev. Richard Ashley for joining us and preaching the word of God!Today we’re doing throwback Thursday to when our youth group, 18:20, had their camping trip last summer! #tbt #throwbackthursday Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. - John 1:3We had a lovely service with friends and family today! Here some photos!Happy birthday to Mieisha! We hope you have wonderful and blessed 20th birthday!A happy birthday to Miss Deshonda! We hope you’ve had a blessed birthday and wish you many more!