Father’s Day is our time to say “thank you” to our Dads for giving us life and love, direction and support. Even when we don’t understand or agree with everything our Dads have said or done, they have helped us become the persons that we are today. Just as there are no perfect Dads, we are not perfect kids. But all of us, Dads and kids alike, reside beneath the shelter of the Almighty Father God.
- Church opened for meetings December 23, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Christmas Brunch December 23, 2018 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Worship Service December 23, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Christmas Eve Service December 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Church opened for meetings December 30, 2018 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School December 30, 2018 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service December 30, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
Search Our Site
Join us!(314) 962-6868Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Sunday Service 11 a.m.
Life at WGBC