The Lenten Walk toward Calvary begins Ash Wednesday, February 22. Our service at 7:00 p.m. begins a spiritual journey that will span forty days. This is a time of prayer, fasting, self-examination, and penitence as we prepare to celebrate Easter. We are unworthy but because of the cross and the resurrection, the Lord God offers us the grace of salvation and eternity. We are called to renew our commitments and our faith as we humbly bow before the Lord God. Join your Christian family on Ash Wednesday as we make this journey together.
- Church opened for meetings July 30, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Sunday School July 30, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
- Worship Service July 30, 2017 at 11:00 am – 12:15 pm A Celebration of God's Love and Message.
- Youth Night July 30, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A time for Youth to come together and find modern day applications of God's message.
- Church opened for meetings August 6, 2017 at 8:20 am – 9:30 am
- Birthday Sunday August 6, 2017 at 9:15 am – 9:30 am Celebration of this month's birthdays for our WGBC family.
- Sunday School August 6, 2017 at 9:45 am – 10:45 am A good hearted exploration of the Word of God and our own Spirituality.
Search Our Site
Life at WGBC